We've covered how easy it is to send a single photo to your email, but did you know you can attach multiple photos? This can be a great way to get some of your photos on your PC by emailing them to yourself. Unfortunately, you are limited to attaching 5 photos to a single email.
- Open the Photos app and choose the album containing the photos you want to attach.
- Touch the "Edit" button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In the edit screen, tap each photo you want to attach to email. Remember, you can only send five photos. If you choose more than five, the email option will not be visible.
- Once you've selected the photos, tap the "Share" button in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- In the drop down menu, choose the Mail icon. This will take you into an email message with the photos attached.
- Like sending a single photo, you can use these same directions to send photos via text message, post them on Facebook or place them in your Photo Stream.