What Doesn't Belong? Christmas
- Used by Speech Therapists
- Simple and fun gameplay
- More than 800 beautiful and colorful images
- 5 sets to play: Winter Holidays, World, Animals, Sport, Bonus
- 70 levels to play
- Changing place images make levels look like new every time
- Add your children's names and watch their progress with statistic
- Hints, if you get stuck
"What Doesn't Belong?" is a simple and fun educational brain teaser game for small and big kids based on beautiful handpicked images. The object of the game is to guess which of the six images does not belong & explain why it doesn't.
With the right approach of the parent or teacher the app becomes a great tool for speech therapy and helps develop many problem solving skills.
The beautiful images (more than 800 for now), handpicked for each level, aim to develop sense of beauty.
Changing place images make levels look like new every time you start a game. One other feature of this app, is the ability to add multiple players and have statistics for each.
Tips and Tricks
- Play with kids, ask why it does not belong
- Use codes to unlock more levels
- Use hints if you get stuck