Everyone has their own opinions when it comes to iPad apps. CNN news or USA Today? iBooks or Stanza? Netflix of Hulu Plus?
Weigh in on the debate with your own favorite iPad app. Or tell everyone about it in our message forum.Share Your Opinion!
- amazon is the best way to watch movies and tv series i currently watch vampire diaries online the vedio quality was amazing there
- —Guest inaam
- Better game is Foxy Hopsy - free and unique superb platform game.
- —Guest game tester
- Watchlater is a great app,you can search for videos on YouTube, Vimeo and Soundcloud and then download them, organise them in different files and watch them later without a connection to the net.
- —Guest Max
- Good post but I would also add to the list another app I use on my iPad it's called smartTM. It's intuitive task manager based on GTD and I think this app is a 'must have' for all those who want to use their device really productively. Think you should try this one
- —Guest Thomas
Thank you for Beesy
- Hi Jule, Thank you for sharing Beesy! Before I used Evernote and I discover this app on the Evernote Trunk. To be honest, Beesy is the best productivity app for business, I can import and export Microsoft docs to make annotation.. very useful at work! :)
- —Guest Eli
Another must have app for any moviegoer
- Movie lovers may also find the "Anything After" app coming in handy the next time they are at the movies -- especially if they want to quickly find out if there's anything after the credits (like bloopers or a scene that hints at a sequel) AND if it's actually worth the wait. http://www.anythingafter.com
- —Guest Anything After
This is a Must have
- I would suggest to take a look at iDailyPlan. It's fantastic and full of functionalities... Cash flow, Planning with Calendar, Tasks and a lot of things fundamental for business. I found it here http://goo.gl/wtn00
- —Guest Jake Doherty
Best Texting App
- Stick Texting for your emails and texts is a must have App. Funny to send and receive.
- —Guest Taylor
File Locker Pro Suite
- File Locker Pro Suite is my top pick. It's very handy for me since i'm here in the middle east. The country is very strict and so I'm keeping my private photos with this app.
- —Guest maws brazil
- My essential iPad app for business is Beesy. It's a great tool for my everyday life at work. help to sort out and don't forget a thing on my differents projects. Very useful also in meeting with I can take note and send minutes at the end of the meeting by mail very quickly and easily. http://www.beesapps.com/beesy-ipad-to-do/
- —Guest Jule
Missing out persona/
- You guys seem to have left out persona/ a free social reader for facebook, twitter, instagram, tumblr and rss
- —Guest Hugo
- iWedPlanner is the best iPad application because you can easily organize the wedding planning in an efficient way and within the budget including many features like seating arrangement, RSVP, resources, to-do list and more.
- —Guest Ethan Samuel
ABC and NBC and PBS
- I don't need HULU. ABC, NBC, and PBS have terrific apps that let me watch my favorite shows for free.
Flipboard is fabulous!
- LOVE Flipboard and highly recommend it for it's information and versatility. Looked at your Boxnet recommendation however & most reviews on iTunes are less than positive
- —Guest mphb
- the i-book ,flipboard ,tweetduck , dictionary.com , epicurious and pocket legends are good and must to have..!
- —Guest vysali
Something to add to your toolchest
- You might want to checkout CheckItOutHD ipad app. Use CheckItOut HD to capture the webpage into an image. Make markups DIRECTLY on the webpage to make your point clearer and include both the image and the markups automatically into email ready to be sent along with the url for easy access.